- Fast-growing, dynamic, yet highly regulated business.
- Need to build FP&A function from scratch.
- Changes in assumptions affect many areas of businesses
Data quality, real-time update of the models.
- Transparency and ability to interconnect models to ensure consistency.
- Ability to review more deals and improve decision-making
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Just minutes to perform risk exposure analysis that formerly took a week.
- Changes made in one place flow to related models.
- More time to perform deep-dive financial analysis