- Corporate need to respond to a changing automotive marketplace.
- Sales quotas were based on the number of units sold, not the value of the sale or value-added services provided.
- Cumbersome, manual quota-setting methodology.
The Company enables the sale of over seven million vehicles annually and provides a variety of automotive products, services, software solutions, and media through 20+ other brands, wanted to build multi-factor, revenue-based sales quotas to drive salesperson behavior. With Anaplan, quotas are now based on a dozen components (up from just two), targets can be realigned quickly as markets change, and finance and sales teams view performance through the same lens
- Compensation Plan Modeling,
- Territory Planning & Management
- Sales Forecasting.
- Multi-factor, revenue-based quotas drive intended behaviors in sales people.
- Sales leaders can track trends for all components of sales quotas in a rolling 12-monthanalysis.
- Better alignment between sales and finance teams’ priorities.