- Rigid legacy tools to manage Supply Chain Planning process.
- The customer was using dozens of spreadsheets for Forecasting and Demand Planning process which had created demand planning silos across different geographies.
- The Process of collating the different demand plans was cumbersome and counterproductive.
- The tools used for statistical forecasting was kind of a black box with not much flexibility to tweak forecasting parameters which was resulting in baseline forecast accuracy issues.
- AttributeX built and implemented Collaborative Demand Planning application on the Seamless, Agile and Transparent planning platform Anaplan, providing the ability to integrate 5 different Demand Planning teams across geographies on a single platform
- The integration enabled the customer to foresee, predict, and accommodate market changes in real time.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic situation, the planning team was quickly able to accommodate the outliers because of a sudden fall in demand which otherwise would have negatively impacted the forecasts by using features like history correction and choosing an alternative forecast method.
- Leveraging the power demand plan scenario, the team was able to generate multiple scenarios based on different macro-economic situations and predictions to be ready and adopt the way the situation pans out.
- The demand and supply planning teams gained real-time visibility into continually changing data, enabling the team to manage by exception and prioritizing problem areas, improving forecast accuracy, boosting productivity, and cutting costs.
- The integration also enabled the planning teams to foresee, predict, and react to market changes in real time.
- The team experienced unprecedented improvement in collaboration and plan visibility.
- The demand planning analysts who previously spent about 70 percent of their time integrating spreadsheets now spend less than 10 percent of their time on that task.
- Consolidating or accommodating a change in demand used to take 1.5 Weeks now takes just one day