- Inflexible legacy tool to manage Supply Chain Planning process.
- Unable to leverage Anaplan as a forecasting tool.
- The Process of collating the different demand plans was cumbersome and counterproductive.
- The tools used for statistical forecasting was kind of a black box with not much flexibility to tweak forecasting parameters which was resulting in baseline forecast accuracy issues.
- AttributeX recommended optimal forecasting models and approach for each of the client’s product segments. The team also delivered a fully automated data preparation, analysis and forecasting package using Anaplan DDP
- Continuous improvement activities were conducted to improve data quality for different scenarios like addition or deletion of demand due to selected customers, merging demand for different products due to substitution, cases where supply cons traint existed.
- The casual forecasting solution has delivered a well integrated solution that is on track to influence, predict and anticipate fluctuations in demand from customers.
- Used POS & inventory data of customer retailers to develop a order forecasting framework for a nutrient supplement manufacturing firm in US.
- The demand and supply planning teams gained real-time visibility into continually changing data, enabling the team to manage by exception and prioritizing problem areas, improving forecast accuracy, boosting productivity, and cutting costs.
- The integration also enabled the planning teams to foresee, predict, and react to market changes in real time.
- The team experienced unprecedented improvement in collaboration and plan visibility.
- The demand planning analysts who previously spent about 70 percent of their time integrating spreadsheets now spend less than 10 percent of their time on that task.
- Consolidating or accommodating a change in demand used to take 1.5 Weeks now takes just one day